The Starter Family Home 2bd 2ba


The Starter Family Home

I'm so excited to share this build with you!

Find all my content by searching my origin ID: LTRIP777 in the gallery

Get the sins for only $7.99!
This is the first of many uploads to come. I've uploaded some things to the gallery in the past, but this is my first on the blog! Lets dive right in


Name: The Starter Family Home
Layout: Single Story
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Lot requirements: 30x20
Custom Content: YES - But only for interior design items... I totally forgot to write down all the CC I used...

You can always find my work on the sims gallery by searching EA ID LTRIP777

Inspiration: Pintrest Blueprints :) Ill paste the link as soon as i can find it again..


Front View:


Dining Room

Hallway

Kitchen view from dining room

Kitchen

Living Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom


Side Entrance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

River Flats (Vacation Home Challenge)

The Sims 4 PC updates 8/8